Sunday, February 27, 2022

What are some ways to start a business?

 I started my business with ₹100

I had read so many answers on Quora that suggest one to start your own YouTube channel, write blogs, Affiliate Marketing, etc.

I think that requires a lot of patience. Those businesses require at least internet, a laptop/PC with a camera; requires qualified candidate. Additionally, it’s a financial risk.

In my case, you can start your business with only ₹100 if you model what I started 4 years ago.

When I was in college I was able to pay my 1 lakh annual college fee from my business.

When I was a student I had seen many people looking for accommodation.

I thought, “I can make money from that.”

I decided that this time I will and went downtown to roam around.

I met a family that was seeking paying guests.

I began a discussion with the family, collecting all information regarding fees, water supply, electric supply, and advance amount.

The next day I woke up early morning and left with my laptop to start designing an advertisement for the room rental.

In that advertisement, I had mentioned all facilities, fees, the room location, and my contact information. I finished and took the design to the Xerox shop for printouts.

I pinned a lot on college notice boards.

Within two days I received 50–60 calls!

I made a list of all buyers.(approx.55)

I told them about the room and my fee of ₹500 per person. The landlord was also made aware of that fee.

I showed it to 4 guys, and one of them was ready to move in - completing my 1st deal by the end of the day!

So now I had ₹1000 in my pocket with 54 tenant contacts, and the excitement that this is a potential goldmine!

I appointed a local boy who was not very literate and didn't belong to my college.

I told him I’d pay ₹50 per house found from searching for rental houses in the city and giving me the details with contact information.

This time I was left with 40 potential buyers.

I successfully made all 40 deals!

I got 40×1000=40,000(+)

Local boy reward 40×50=2,000(-)

My initial investment was = 500(-)

So I made total = ₹37,500

This all happened in one month.

Now I appointed two local boys.

One to post advertisements in crowded areas and the other for finding the rooms.

So I made around 12 lakhs in my academic years excluding employee payouts and initial investment.

Now this time I bought a car for 5 lakhs as a business expense.

I charge around 15,000/- per month.

So my monthly income is 15000+35,000= ₹50,000.(including local boy payout, investment, car maintenance)

Annual income is 6 lakh rupees without a job.

Now I am working with MNC as an engineer and my salary is 8 lakhs per annum.

So my total annual income is 14 lakh per year.

My workload is to manage employees and maintain the car.

My Future plan is to open security agency services, manpower supply, school buses, etc. Soon I will make income beyond 25 lakhs per annum. (India)

My First Advertisement:

(for positive intention)

I started my business from ₹100

Hope you like my story.

My formula:

1) Problem = Potential Money

2) Big Problem = Big Potential Money

My motivation:

A butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil can produce a tornado in Texas. (Small differences in initial conditions yield widely diverging outcomes, Chaos theory)

Upvote if you are on the business path

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home