Saturday, February 26, 2022

Can I host my own website with my own computer? How would I go about doing that?


Yes, you certainly can. However, there are several restrictions to be aware of before proceeding:

  • You should be able to install and configure WWW server software on your computer. This is software that allows Internet users to view your computer's web files.
  • Running websites on your home computer is supported by your Internet service provider. You'll need to look at your bandwidth allocation.
  • Your PC must always be turned on. Your website will become unavailable each time you turn it off or reboot it.
  • Because home internet connections are not built to serve web pages, your website will load slowly.

Here Are the Steps:

  • Hosting on Windows
Can I host my own website with my own computer? How would I go about doing that?
  • Testing WampServer
  • Configure Mysql Database
  • Make Your Website Live
  • Adding a Domain Name

I hope this will help you thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home